Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.243.6435
- Fax: 610.371.8415
Christine has more than 25 years of strategic advisory experience in New Jersey state government. With a reputation among policy makers as a trusted, bipartisan advocate for pragmatic solutions, she assists businesses and trade organizations with their legislative and regulatory priorities and guides them through the complexities of state government. Christine advises clients across industries on key executive proposals and legislative developments that may impact their businesses and markets.
Christine served for 10 years as the Executive Director of the New Jersey Senate Republican Office where she developed close ties with legislators and staff on both sides of the aisle. Additionally, she served the Senate Republican Caucus as Deputy Executive Director, Director of Research and Chief Counsel, and as an Assistant Counsel in the Office of Chief Counsel for Governor Christine Todd Whitman. Her experience also includes working in Pennsylvania state government as a Legislative Analyst in the Office of Legislative Affairs in the Pennsylvania Department of Education for Governor Tom Ridge and interning with the Pennsylvania General Assembly Republican Legal Staff.
Christine has a significant understanding of the issues facing New Jersey and a history of working with legislative and executive policymakers to develop realistic solutions to those issues. She applies her depth of knowledge in areas that include health care, tax, economic development, energy, transportation, the environment, labor, education, ethics, open public records, elections, professional licensure and budget appropriations.
Christine has spoken at a variety of events sponsored by the New Jersey Business and Industry Association, the Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey and the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce. As a strong believer in mentoring up and coming leaders, Christine has presented at the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers University, the Rowan Institute for Public Policy & Citizenship, NEW Leadership® at the Center for American Women and Politics and the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Leadership Academy.
- New Jersey Statewide Student Support Service (NJ4S), Advisory Task Force Member, 2023
- Workgroup on Harassment, Sexual Assault and Misogyny in New Jersey Politics, Member, 2020-2021
- Staff to Governor Chris Christie’s Transition Team, Education Committee, 2009
- St. James Catholic Church, Pennington, New Jersey
- Women’s Cornerstone, Assistant Director; Usher; Choir
- Scouts BSA, Pennington New Jersey
- Treasurer, Troop 44 Pennington, 2013 to 2018
- Committee Chair, Venturing Crew 44, 2016 to 2019
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- University of Richmond, B.A., cum laude
- New Jersey