Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.243.6422
- Fax: 610.371.7902
For nearly 40 years, Patrick has assisted private clients in navigating the often confusing and highly regulated business of public contracting and bidding, both on a state and local level in New Jersey. He has extensive experience in advising and assisting clients on the amicable resolution of ongoing procurement and contract compliance issues.
Patrick has held several positions in New Jersey State Government. He began his career with the former Office of Fiscal Affairs of the New Jersey Legislature where he undertook reviews for legislative compliance and effectiveness of various state entities including the Division of Pensions, the Department of Civil Service, the Division of Building and Construction, and the Educational Facilities Authority. He also worked for the Department of Civil Service, and the State Division of Purchase and Property where he was Assistant to the Director responsible for bid protests and hearings, and contract compliance. He assisted in the formation of the New Jersey Office of Administrative Law, where he was the Assistant Director for Judicial Evaluation.
Patrick also served as hearing officer for matters involving bid protests, vendor responsibility, and potential debarment. He acted as hearing officer in Keyes Martin v. Division of Purchase and Property, a leading case in New Jersey involving vendor responsibility and conflicts, and how such conflicts can impact on a bidder’s rights to a State contract.
Patrick formerly served as Treasurer of the Mercer County Democratic Organization.
- Governor Christine Todd Whitman’s Transition Team for the Department of Personnel, Member
- Governor Jim McGreevey’s Transition Team for the Department of Environmental Protection, Member
- Supreme Court Committee on Outside Activities of Judiciary Personnel, former Member
- Rider University, former Adjunct Professor
- The American Red Cross, former Board Member
- Friends of Hopewell Valley Open space, former Member
- Children’s Home Society, former Board Member
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D. with honors
- Rider College, B.S. with honors, Economics
- New Jersey
- State Court of New Jersey